Friday 18 November 2016

WANTS PHOTOSHOP SO BAD NOW





So finally during my Level 2 Games Design course at college. I was tasked into making animated people at college. One being puppet animation and the other my personal favorite. The traditional animation. At first, I wasn't that good at using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash Professional. But however, after a few practices and few play-arounds later. This is the results:




With that kind of style. I could like minisodes or even quick pliots with this style. If I only had Adobe Flash that is. But here's the kicker, it's too expensive and it's now subscription based. But however, I was supposed to do the stick figure for the game. But hey, it was fun doing them. No wonder why animation worns me out. Just hope I can get it sometime and make some at home. If only.




No comments:

Post a Comment