Tuesday 26 April 2016

LET'S SWITCH TO BLOGGER!















I decided to move all my blog entries into Blogspot now since I kinda want to blog about other stuff as Tumblr is more a social site than a blogging site and it's much easier to write blog updates than Tumblr. With here, I can provide more news, gossip and much more interesting stuff. Stay tuned and follow me for the latest news and updates.


If you're interested with my Tumblr section, you can visit here: http://smithandcompanycreations.tumblr.com/

Also, here are the categories logos if you're interested:
=====================================================================
This logo will tell you about news regarding my Creations and stuff in the Cartoon World.



This logo will tell you about news regarding Video Games and other news such as development news, new games and many more!



And that is all for the welcome blog. Stay Tuned for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment