Tuesday 26 April 2016

SCC IS ON TAPTASTIC






Ah yes, there’s this awesome website where you can publish your web comics online. It’s called taptastic. Not heard of it? you can visit the website here: https://tapastic.com/
In a nutshell, you can basically view other webcomics and even create your own by drawing, sketching or even use photoshop and then publish them. When I’m bored, it will give me an awesome opportunity. 
Btw, because tapastic can’t allow Smith & Company Creations which is a bummer. I came up with an alternative better name which is:

Smith & Company Creations Cartoon Studios!!
Right now, I’m currently working 2 stories which are SuperMantuXtreme and Kids Squad (A spiritual successor to KND with EarthBound elements mixed in)
Many more will soon follow. As of now, Only the first page of Kids Squad is published but I will have MantuSuperXtreme uploaded at some point. Stay Tooned!!
Here’s the first page of Kids Squad if you’re interested: https://tapastic.com/episode/331219
Even though I haven't worked on Chapter 1 of Kids Squad as of now. I will start working on it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment