Friday 17 June 2016

GOTTA SAY THIS, RIO 2016'S OLYMPIC MASCOTS ARE SO ADORABLE!!






You know I was about to start my new project on the 2016 Rio Olympics and decided to look on who is this year's mascot. These two cutesy characters showed up in the image results and holy cow, these two mascot are so freaking adorable!!



Selfie with the mascots? Make your own over here: https://www.rio2016.com/mascots/app/en/selfie/

The name of the mascot is Vinicious who is quite a mixture of a monkey and a cat and his best friend is a tree-like character called Tom. I don't know about you but Vinicious really reminds me of Adventure Time due to the fact he is like Jake and Finn mixed together. And he can stretch his arms and legs much like Jake. It also reminds that these characters came from a Cartoon Network show. In fact they even had their cartoon shorts shown on Cartoon Network Brazil and on YouTube to coincide with the Olympic Games. Here's one of the shorts below:



And since the mascot are very cute. I happen to do some fanart of them:





I'm so glad the Olympic Games created the most adorable mascots they never made. So cute that I really want the plushies of both of them now. If only...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment