Saturday 16 July 2016

WHY IS STREET FIGHTER V A HUGE DISSAPOINT?







Street Fighter V would be one of my most anticipated fighting game ever yet. It featured great iconic characters and it ran on Epic's Unreal Engine 4. I happened to found the chance to play the game and did it live up to my hype? Well to be honest with you and I really hate to express my negative opinion. It's just plain out unfinished and disappointing, with only two stages opened at the start and only 10 characters to play as. What really pisses me off is that Capcom made the game more focused on online functionality rather than the true single player arcade experience like what Street Fighter IV. For the single player aspect, you only had survival mode which only had one round per each character and a very short character story mode and that's it. The cinematic story mode is just like story mode from the Mortal Kombat games.

I have something to ask you Capcom, why is there no arcade mode in Street Fighter V and why is some characters such as Blanka and E.Honda were omitted in the game? And not only that, why on earth do you have to listen to the SJW community by toning down female fighters? It's sad, it's just really sad. Capcom even went on that they admit their big mistakes with the game being an incomplete mess by lacking modes and characters and even server issues at the game's launch. I mean, you are excepting me to pay £35 for an incomplete mess of a fighting game that lacks characters and modes? If only Capcom would delayed the game and focus more on developing time. I would of bought it rather than trade it in and bought four more PSN games. 

Remember the wise words of Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto: ''A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.''

No comments:

Post a Comment