Thursday 5 May 2016

FUN WITH MANTU AND A SPECIAL GUEST


You know back in the early 00's I used to like The Powerpuff Girls, you know three these pint-size super-heroines who kick butt before bedtime? I liked them because of their cuteness especially. But with thanks to the trashy reboot. I kinda lost interest. When I dug my archives of Bubbles and Mantu done by an old friend of mine. I found some cute pictures of Mantu at the beach. And yes, he does look very cute!


Then why did I give him toes? In my own world. My own species known as balls always have five toes and four fingers. Compared that to five fingers and four toes used in the Kids Next Door pilot P in the OOL. At first, Mantu's hands and toes were going to be white. But I decided to change it to back since it suits him. Anyhow here's more done by my old friend.


































And as a bonus. I even added Mantu playing on a game and Smithy being hugged Hyper Girl and Tina.






















I have to admit, they are really cute and I really miss him. But oh well. I do happen to have my own Tina Newbie sketches and also a comic laying. If I find more. I will upload them here. So stay tooned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment