Wednesday 4 May 2016

SCC IN STAR WARS





So today is May the 4th and why do we celebrate that day?



Many Star Wars fans consider this day Star Wars due to the fact the phase ''May the force be with you!'' has the same saying as May 4th. As a result.. Star Wars day is born! 

Now I'm not usually a fan. I happen to have an awesome friend called FarinaArtist and he decided to draw out my characters if they happen to make an appearance in Star Wars:

Tina and Supersmith by FarinaArtist

According to my friend. Tina is half human and half Twi'tek while Supersmith is a Jedi Knight. Here's more:
Training Tina by FarinaArtist

Also. If you don't know who that guy is called. He's called Jared Farnando and he could happen to be her mentor. And I guess that's all the Star Wars stuff I got to share. Watching any Star Wars films tonight or even playing on Battlefront?

No comments:

Post a Comment