Monday 9 May 2016

HOW MANTU NEARLY GOT A NEW STORY





In case you didn't noticed. Mantu almost had a another story but I decided to scrap it because I never had the time to finish it and was just too busy with other projects and back then, I only had very strict break times. And that story is called Girl Trouble


I know the title seems generic but I can think of a better story name than that though. Basically the plot goes like this. This story would introduce a new ''female'' villain in Mantu's universe called Cherry Fairy. Now Smith you're saying why a fairy for a villain. Well then my friend in case you didn't notice. Fairies can be evil. Even though sometimes they are good. 

Anyhow, the story. Cherry Fairy's evil scheme isn't actually destroying Mantu. Her evil plan was to take over Mantu's home island by firing a love arrow on the ground which attracts many young girls to fall in love with the island's living beings, brainwashing them in the process by kissing them with cooties and then, steal the energy jewels which powers the island inside and use it to take over the world.

While that would seem to be an interest plot. If did make an episode on that. I don't think TV networks would air it at all. Also, here's the whole comic itself, since the pages are double sided. Scanning them one at a time would take up too much space and time.

    

I would really love to finish this story off but it's just I never find time to finish it. That's daily life for you. I play games, go to college, pretty much everything in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment